Saturday 26 May 2007

weekFAN21_2007-05-25

as both of u suggested I prepared the maps new in different ways.
first the general overview with all the elements:



the rail map with the stations. here we do have only three stations for railwaylines. the main station is basel SBB, here we have the swiss and french station. the "badischer bahnhof" is the german station. the "st.johanns bahnhof" is under construction and will be only for regional trains, "s-bahn".
the exits/entrances are only at the SBB station towards both sides of the tracks. this acts as a boundary crossing.

1 comment:

Luis said...

I tink we are getting into something here, When I see the rail way stations I can understand the way they connect with other, I also understand how roads work realizing some of them disperse from the enclosure into the city, it is also interesting to see the interaction between rural vs urban plus rural vs enclosures. F this is a good beginning.